Data and Business Systems - Richards Bay
(Closing: 24 February 2023)
Applications for the following position are invited from suitably qualified interested parties. However, permanent team members will be considered in the first instance thereafter external applicants will be considered.
The employment decision shall be informed by the Employment Equity Plan of the company. It is the company’s intention to promote equity (race, gender & disability) through the filling of this post with a candidate whose transfer/promotion/appointment will promote representivity in line with the numerical targets as contained in our Employment Equity Plan.
- Evaluate business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and
developing and implementing solutions.
- Analysis of business requirements to drive design and review of test cases, process change requests, and manage a project’s scope, acceptance, installation, and deployment
- Prepare formal functional and/or technical specification, including process workflow of system requirement
- Align business requirements with Best Practice
- Enable data migration from legacy systems
- Assist with configuration
- Implementation of policy and procedural changes within business
- Define, execute and approval of simulation testing
- Design, develop and provision of training solutions
- Train Users in existing and new processes
- Roll-out of solution to business within agreed timeframes
- Manage competing resources and priorities
- Monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion of projects
- Support to Business (Users) during projects, after go-live and for ad hoc requirements
- Ensure accurate recordkeeping
- Prepare and submit accurate reports, in the agreed format, on time
- Ensure compliance with standard operating policies and procedures (including quality controls)
- Relevant Tertiary Information Technology qualification.
- Minimum of 2 years’ super-user experience in business process software (Office365 Automation Suite (PowerAutomate, PowerApps), Sharepoint, Sales Force)
- Proven experience (can be on business side) in business process evaluation, procedural definition, configuration, and application systems development.
- Experience as a project team member (can be on the business side) on a full lifecycle system process implementation (Office365 Automation Suite (PowerAutomate, PowerApps ), Sharepoint, Sales Force)
- A logical approach to faultfinding principles, and attention to detail.
- Good communication skills - strong verbal & written communication skills and ability to interact at all levels of the organisation.
- Good presentation skills (creation and presentation).
- Adherence to deadlines.
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills, with the ability to apply business and IT principles for a practical and cost effective solution to problems or requests.
- Ability to manage daily time utilization and workload - organize, plan, and execute projects.
- Applicants must be self-motivated and resourceful with the ability to work unsupervised.
IF YOU HAVE NOT HAD A RESPONSE TO YOUR APPLICATION WITHIN 4 WEEKS OF THE CLOSING DATE, PLEASE ACCEPT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
View All Listings