4x Graduate In Training Programme -Full Stack Software Developer
(Closing: 26 May 2023)
24 Months Graduate In Training Programme
Applications for the following position are invited from suitably qualified interested parties. However, permanent team members will be considered in the first instance.
The employment decision shall be informed by the Employment Equity Plan of the company. It is the company’s intention to promote equity (race, gender & disability) through the filling of this post with a candidate whose transfer/promotion/appointment will promote representivity in line with the numerical targets as contained in our Employment Equity Plan.
This 24-month opportunity is open to candidates who have graduated, in 2019/2020/2021/2022.
- Achieve business and technical objectives by developing mobile and web applications/solutions, including design, implementation, testing, and support.
- Integration and support between new and legacy systems via API/Legacy methods is critical.
- Develop and execute unit tests and functional test coverage for assigned coding and
- Adhere to defined processes and procedures to ensure the quality of the technical solution.
- Prepare for and participate in code reviews as requested.
- Thoroughly document code and system changes. (GITLab)
- Participate as a technical member of a development team
- Data migration from legacy system to MYSQL / MSSQL databases.
- Assisting & implementation of MYSQL / MSSQL database system configuration.
- Assist with the definition and implementation of best practice database design and architecture
- Implement Data transfers utilising ODBC protocols and interfaces.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of new HTML developments and mobile application development.
- Strong business acumen, ability to quickly pick up the content and business knowledge required, supporting the business through the requirements gathering, design and testing phases
- Understanding of project management methodologies
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills. Able to communicate effectively
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks effectively
- Diploma / Degree in Information Technology (Computer Science) or equivalent qualification.
- Please attach academic transcript, CV and ID, to be considered for the position
- Demonstrated strong software process discipline including best-practice design, development, testing, and build/deploy disciplines.
- Possess good awareness of latest technology & development principals.
- Proficient in MS Office products.
- Understanding of Cross-browser/ functional / performance issues.
- Ability to adapt and work on varying assignments and multiple projects.
IF YOU HAVE NOT HAD A RESPONSE TO YOUR APPLICATION WITHIN 4 WEEKS OF THE CLOSING DATE, PLEASE ACCEPT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
View All Listings